Bailey Burger installs Safety Fry products after a grizzly hot oil accident
Hi [Client name],
Jake Bradley here from Safety Fry. Today, I want to share a story. It's about a restaurant owner who called Safety Fry recently after a horrible accident in his kitchen. It’s a cautionary tale and while the restaurant owner was a little late ensuring the safety of his staff, he was smart and took action to prevent any more hot oil accidents.
Here’s the synopsis…
Not long ago, Steve Bailey, the CEO of Bailey Burger, called Safety Fry. He was distraught. His lead cook (and friend) had burned himself severely during a busy shift.
Now, Steve had heard about the Safety Fry products but didn’t feel a need to buy “more equipment” when there had never been a problem.
All that changed, though, the night his cook tripped, plunging his arm into the blistering oil. Read the rest of the story… (link - story continues on a landing page with call-to-action).
Here’s the thing, I developed Safety Fry to reduce restaurant accidents and protect the valuable people that work around fryers. It is a simple solution to a debilitating problem.
And the added bonus: the fryer covers are easy to install, operate and clean. Watch a video (link) of Safety Fry in action.
Also, check out our Safety Fry products here (link). Please don’t put it off until it’s too late. Your staff are valuable. Keep them safe!
Jake Bradley, CEO and founder of Safety Fry
Cover your fryers. Protect your people.